Understand your customers to build better products
Discover the invisible, draw conclusions, and make data-driven decisions to improve what works, fix what's wrong, and test new ideas.
Quantitative & qualitative analytics in one tool.
- Automatically track all possible user interactions with your product, such as pageviews, clicks, form submits, taps, swipes, etc.
- Look at your product through the eyes of the customer - play back their recorded visits to see what activities they did and what obstacles they encountered.
Reports & Dashboards
- Use the collected data to create advanced reports or charts and share them with your teammates. Easily manage who can see what.
- Divide users into groups based on selected common characteristics to understand how those characteristics affect their interactions with your product and their behavior.
- Visualize user behavior with heatmaps. Where does their gaze go? What is interesting to them? What are they clicking?
- Identify your users and analyze their past interactions with the product. Build an integrated user profile.
- Find out which channels and to what extent contributed to the acquisition of a given customer.
- Use the massive amounts of data Segmetric collects to predict user events and behavior with high probability.
- Make hypotheses, ask questions, create experiments, test different versions of content and pictures to find out what works best for a given situation.
- Find out where you are losing customers and determine what needs to be improved so you don't lose them.
- Understand how your users navigate the site and if there is any pattern of their behavior.
Surveys & Feedback
- Get to know your users better. Easily create surveys to ask them questions and collect answers in real time.
- Find out how users use your forms. Determine which fields are causing them problems, and why they sometimes abandon your forms.
- Don't wait for the data, analyze it in real time. What the user does is immediately visible in the reports and in the event stream, which you can view live.
- Use event tracking automatically, without the need for developer involvement. Click on the selected element on the page and see the statistics related to it.
- Collect data from external applications such as HubSpot, Intercom, Salesforce, MailChimp and many more.